22 August 2008

StumbleUpon

First Blog Review is in, and The Results Are:

Olympian Brian Clay celebrates the monumental event.

Overwhelmingly postive (See the review at blogcatalog.com)...as they should be. Credit a gentleman by the name of John R. Dykstra for having the honors of making the first official review of this blog. John is a computer consultant (John R. Dykstra Small Business Technology Services) from Washington who also runs a blog on the side (John's Tech Forum).

In the interest of full disclosure, John gave this site, of the people, by the people and for the people (stopping just short of the People's Republic etc), and overwhelming review. If he hadn't I probably would have been filleting his site to pieces by now. Just kidding, I don't want to be misconstrued as being another evil, mean-spirited conservative now would I?

So, if you get time...strike that, I want you to make time and check out his sites. I mean obviously, the guys got good tastes, right?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
lucky13flyah64 AT yahoo.com
 
Politics