29 August 2008

StumbleUpon

Sarah Palin - Reformist, Conservative, Hockey Mom

Short post tonight, because I'm taking a moment to soak it all in and enjoy the holiday, and I strongly encourage you all to do the same. Although the election can be so intertwining in our lives, sometimes its good to take a step back and clear your head of the garbage, especially after a week of recycled mantra in Denver.

I felt to myself though today, for the first time in this election, that McCain not only can win this election, but he will win it.

I'll leave you with this. I and many others I have spoken to, are rejuvinated, and electrified by the McCain selection of Sarah Palin.

The attacks from the left have already come fast and furious. I know they will only get worse. This woman is probably the best statesman of the four on their respective parties ticket, yet they will find a way to try to ensure that only Obama can, will and be the "real man of the people." This is probably a good sign though. If they weren't worried about her, they wouldn't waste their time on even addressing her. Right now I think they are checking their underware and still trying to figure out how to get the Athens from Obamaopolis.

I tell you though, as much as I am bracing for the barrage of mud and dirt thats going to be slung from the left, knowing that Palin is a hockey mom puts my mind at ease that she will be able to handle it. I know first hand how tough hockey mom's are...

Also, be on the lookout for an upcoming article I am working on dealing with moveon.org's unauthorized spamming of government and military email addresses, and the insulting responses they have given to soldiers who have tried to unsubscribe from their mailing lists.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
United States
lucky13flyah64 AT yahoo.com
 
Politics